Yes, It is a bit of a funny name, but i think it gives the normal user a clear idea of what to expect. And No, this isn't about chocolate, it's about Technology. I personally don't know if this will make any sense to you but I kinda like Tech as much as i love chocolate so thus the name Techocolate! This blog is gonna have it all, everything about new hardware that's coming out, new software, interesting software, Windows and Linux news and the list goes on and on. I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friend ship between Blog Spot and me ! ;)
Thursday, December 20, 2007
It's Tech-ocolate People!
Yes, It is a bit of a funny name, but i think it gives the normal user a clear idea of what to expect. And No, this isn't about chocolate, it's about Technology. I personally don't know if this will make any sense to you but I kinda like Tech as much as i love chocolate so thus the name Techocolate! This blog is gonna have it all, everything about new hardware that's coming out, new software, interesting software, Windows and Linux news and the list goes on and on. I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friend ship between Blog Spot and me ! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment